Friday 26 March 2010

SWOT for Magazine Cover

This is my SWOT analysis for my magazine cover part of my individual coursework task. Here i will evaluate my strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.

Strengths
* I am efficent at organising myself and my work
* I am efficient at time management
* I am motivated

Weaknesses
*Limited knowlegede of the software
*Only basic skills when using the software
* Not a magazine reader myself
*Never produced a professional magazine cover

Opportunities
* My lecturer has provided workshops which provided me with my basic skills
* There is plenty of case study material to refer to
* My lecturer is available to me via email to answer any questions
* The software within college is of high standard and good quality
* Software in college is available on a number of computers

Threats
* My lack of knowlegde and skills may mean that my product does not look professional
* My lack of knowlegde and skill may mean that my product takes more time to produce than i have planned for
* My other subjects need just as much attension as my media coursework

No comments:

Post a Comment