Friday 13 November 2009

Additional developments to my creativity through the use of technology

Additional developments to my creativity through the use of technology include the workshop in which I undertook for the programme Photoshop. This workshop provided me with an understanding of how the programme works and the basic skills in which was needed in order to use the tools effectively. This has developed my creativity in the sense that I now have the capability to adapt photos with different effects and other applications which I would not have been able to achieve before.

Another way in which my creativity has been developed is recently I was able to access an electronic catalogue within the college library to research specific books in which I intend to use to help develop my coursework. This catalogue provides information on whether the book is available and its location. This has enhanced my creativity as I have been able to obtain different ideas and perspectives on issues which will directly influence my advanced portfolio.

In order to provide an electronic record of the development of my advanced portfolio I created a blog using the programme blogger. This has expanded my creativity as it has provided me with a place in which I can store and develop a critical evaluation. It also presented me with the skills in which to use a website that was developed with the invention of web 2.0.

1 comment: