Thursday 22 April 2010

Finished Magazine Cover



Here is the magazine front cover that I have produced as part of my viral campaign for the film ‘Locked Away’. The research that I carried out in order to complete this product took more time than I had expected but I am pleased that I completed it as I found it very useful to refer back to in with reference to codes and conventions. These codes and conventions informed much of the design and development of the magazine cover. The actual making of the magazine front cover in Photoshop took less time than I had anticipated. I feel the reason for this being that many of the effects that I included could all be found in a similar way to the ones I had already established how to do. As a result of this the producing of my magazine cover maintained on schedule as each process counteracted the other. Overall I am very pleased with my magazine cover as an individual product as well as a product which is part of my viral campaign. I further feel that I have incorporated the use of the genres codes and conventions appropriately in order to produce a synergistic relationship between all my products.

No comments:

Post a Comment