Wednesday 7 April 2010

Magazine Planning Brief



This is the photograph which I decided to use. It was taken on set the day of the filming for the trailer. This accounts for one reason in which I decided to use it. Another reason is because the actors are in character. It connotes the idea that these actors are representing teenagers or young people in a way that is recognisable to our target audience, as they too are teenagers. In the picture the actors are posed and smiling.
For the background I have decided that I will use a black fading background as I feel it best represents the genre of the film and the conventions of the magazine ‘Sight and Sound’. It is fairly basic but is not a plain block colour.
For the title or brand of the magazine aswell as the logo, I have decided to use an image from the internet.
With regards to the sub headings featured on the magazine cover, I am going to use a variety of serif and non serif fonts. In a way that appears most aesthetically pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment